If you’re a leader or front-line manager in any organization, of any industry or size, you need to increase your productivity, manage your time better, and keep your costs — fiscal, emotional, and health — down.
In short? You need capacity.
But capacity is the true unicorn of the modern business world (sorry, Uber). There are so many tasks. You’re constantly putting out fires. You’re managing both up and down. At the end of the day, work is always on the desk. 11am Saturday, with the kids at a park? You’re sneaking a glance at the work e-mail. Admit it. We’ve all done this.
I’ve designed a webinar based on decades of work with executive clients, leadership development sessions, and research for different books I’ve written.
The goal is to help you take a deep breath, take the bull by the horns, and learn how to operate at optimal capacity, so you (and those you lead) can shine at work without burning out. With everything gearing up in September, now is the perfect time to learn some new capacity-building strategies.
I’ll be hosting a FREE 30-minute LIVE webinar to share with you my proven methodology to build capacity. For leaders, capacity is essential; it’s also a cornerstone of my leadership programs. During this free webinar, I’ll share my best practices on how to build capacity and tell you more about my online leadership program launching in October. (I’m so excited to share this with you!)
Here’s what I’ll be covering:
- Why it’s so important to shine as a leader and how to do it (even when you feel stressed)
- 5 reasons work-life balance is dead and will not be reincarnated any time soon and what that means for leaders
- A mini assessment to determine if you (and your team) are under, above or at optimal capacity
- Why your best people are at the most risk of being bored or burning out
- The 7 elements of building capacity and how to master each one
- What one thing you must do to perform better
- The most important thing leaders must do support their people to be at optimal capacity (hint: it’s not flexible work, family leave, health perks or time off)
- The inside scoop on my latest venture: Lisa’s Leadership School and the pilot for my online leadership program.
When: Sept 13th 10:00 AM PDT / 1:00 PM EDT
What: 7 Steps to Maximize Capacity And Shine As A Leader
I get the irony that you may be too busy to attend the capacity webinar – that’s why I'm recording it! – but you won’t have access to the recording unless you register.
Connect with me now to get your name on the list for more information about my new online leadership program launching in October [info@LisaMartinInternational.com]. I’ll be accepting applications soon.
About Lisa Martin, PCC
I help high achievers – people like you – Lead + Live Better™. I support new and seasoned leaders to gain the clarity and confidence to work more effectively – often in less time – and have more impact. And I equip organizations with leadership development programs which cultivate amazing leaders at every level.
LIKE THIS POST?
Sign up for my updates. Don’t leave without becoming a Lead + Live BetterTM Insider. I’ll send you a FREE eBook as a thank-you.