How I went from leading teams & organizations to ...
YOUR LEADERSHIP COACH
Cultivating High-Impact, Thriving Leaders
I came to leadership early. At the age of 30, I became the youngest and first female partner in a national consulting firm after selling the boutique firm I founded 2 years earlier. Did I know what I was doing? Yes and No. I was a subject matter expert, but I knew very little about how to lead others. I learned to lead the hard way ... by trial and error. I struggled more than I needed to because I didn't have someone I could turn to accelerate my learning curve.
Since then, I’ve discovered the core leadership and life skills leaders need to learn, practice and master. And, I've made it my mission to help as many people as possible thrive and make an impact by making leadership development accessible and actionable.
You Can Lead + Live Better™
If you're like most of the people I work with, you're already a high-achieving leader. You're committed to winning at work -- making big contributions and seeing measurable results. But you also want to thrive in all aspects of your life. You want to be a confident skillful leader and have the capacity for relationships and play. You're after sustained, multifaceted success on your terms.
You want to make an impact where it matters most to you ... at work and at home.
As Your Leadership Coach, I can help you get there faster with less stress. I help high achievers to Lead + Live Better™. I support leaders to gain the clarity and confidence to work more effectively – often in less time – and have more impact. And I equip organizations with leadership development programs which cultivate amazing leaders at every level.
Gain Clarity And Confidence
Leadership is inherently messy, deeply personal and connected to your whole life. It can be overwhelming. I know, I've been there. I've burned out. I've been directionless.
But I learned the secret to success was not about getting 'more' done, but rather doing the 'right' things the 'right' way. I learned to marry my daily actions with my deepest desires.
I discovered that the definition of leadership is maddeningly simple: it's a combination of leading oneself and leading others to be impactful. It's about how you drive yourself to take meaningful action and achieve results, and influence others to do the same.
I believe everyone has the capacity to lead. But you have to choose to lead to be truly effective.
If you understand these tenets, you can become an excellent leader.
Start Unlocking Your Leadership Potential Now
You're here because you're ready to transform your strengths, your team's or your organization's into sustained leadership impact.
You're ready to achieve optimal capacity - for you and those you lead - not just dream about it.
You know that your performance is your currency and that your impact is your brand. And you're ready to build both for the long-term.
Through my blog, books, coaching, online courses and leadership development programs, I see leaders become more successful and happier every day.
How can I best support you?
Tap Into Years of Experience and Best Practices
- I've coached 1,000's of individuals 1:1 and in peer groups to become better leaders, and
- Designed & delivered 100's of leadership development workshops & webinars for world-class organizations
- Delivered conference keynotes & breakouts on leadership
- Created and licensed leadership development programs for local, not-for-profits to global organizations
- Developed & delivered an online/live leadership program to individuals worldwide
A Summary of My Leadership Journey
Founded Boutique Public Relations Firm
Sold Firm to National Company (became youngest and first female partner)
Founded Executive Coaching Company
Received Coaching Certification (PCC)
Published First Book (became a best-seller)
Published 4 Leadership Books
Created and Licensed the Lead + Live Better™ Leadership Programs
Launched Lisa's Leadership Academy
Founded FLOURISH For Female Leaders
- EY’s Entrepreneur of the Year Award Nominee
- Co-founded Progressive Employers of Canada List
- Influential Women in Business Award Nominee
- YWCA’s Women of Distinction Award Nominee
- Host of the TV Pilot Maxed Out On Time
- Member of Vancouver Board of Trade’s Women Leadership Circle Advisory Committee & Communications Sub-Committee
- Forum Facilitator and Committee Member for Forum for Women Entrepreneurs
- Facilitator & Mentor for Women’s Executive Network
- Mentor for Women in Leadership
- Volunteer for The Minerva Foundation
- Volunteer at WNorth Conference
- Board Member, EasyPark