There’s one thing that every female leader needs to do: Give presentations! People that give powerful presentations, win! The exciting thing about presenting is that you have 100% control over how you decide to show up at any given presentation.
On today's episode, I outline how giving powerful presentations can boost your leadership presence, the three things to keep in mind when creating a powerful presentation, the two questions you should ask yourself and your audience when creating your presentation's purpose and the four core beliefs powerful presenters share.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Highlights of Today’s Episode:
- 02:22 Basics of Boosting Your Presentation Presence
- 03:43 Top Dogs, PR, Pitches, and Presentations
- 05:25 Get Your Head in the Game and Connect with Your Audience
- 06:31 Start with the Inside First and Follow through with Behaviors
- 07:22 Three Things to be Successful as a Presenter
- 08:05 Fear: Giving Presentations is Scary
- 08:49 Powerful Presentations have Purpose
- 09:06 Internal and External Factors
- 10:02 Cultivating Mindset
- 11:49 Purpose: What do you want your audience to feel or do?
- 13:06 Know Yourself and Your Audience; Use the W+W Grid
- 14:40 You are What You Believe
- 15:12 Four Core Beliefs of Powerful Presenters
Links and Resources in Today’s Episode:
- 5 Steps to Your Best Presentation Ever by Lisa Martin
- Lisa Martin
- Flourish Success Path
- The Art of Leadership
- Stephen R. Covey
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help me to tailor the content to specific areas and topics you want to hear more of.
LIKE THIS POST?
Sign up for my updates. Don’t leave without becoming a Lead + Live BetterTM Insider. I’ll send you a FREE eBook as a thank-you.