How can you make your biggest impact in 2019? What theme are you going to create for the coming year? A theme is an overriding intention or big picture focus that helps prioritize your actions to get what you want and to be able to flourish.
In today’s episode, I break down the process and pieces involved in creating your theme. Creating your theme will help you focus your energy to what matters most to you in the year ahead. Click the link below to learn how to define and identify your theme based on the FLOURISH Success Path, break down your theme into your quarterly focus and 90-day plan and develop your weekly Get Shit Done (GSD) worksheet to help you FLOURISH in 2019.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Highlights of Today’s Episode:
- 02:34 What’s a theme? How’s it different from New Year’s resolutions?
- 03:50 Filter to focus on what fits into theme
- 04:22 Create a theme by answering reflection questions
- 04:47 What worked/didn’t work last year?
- 04:55 What do I desire for my leadership and life?
- 05:06 What will I need to let go of to achieve what I desire?
- 05:25 How will I foster my well-being?
- 05:42 Which of my strengths will I tap into to achieve what I desire?
- 06:05 How will I make every day count?
- 06:33 Summarize your answers
- 06:50 I want more of…
- 07:01 I want less of…
- 07:09 I will continue…
- 07:27 My theme is…
- 08:33 Create Goals
- 10:14 Quarterly Focus
- 11:50 90-Day Flourish Plan
- 12:45 Measure of Success
- 13:20 Help and Support
- 14:00 Next Steps
- 14:58 Weekly Get-Shit-Done Worksheet
Links and Resources in Today’s Episode:
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help me to tailor the content to specific areas and topics you want to hear more of.
LIKE THIS POST?
Sign up for my updates. Don’t leave without becoming a Lead + Live BetterTM Insider. I’ll send you a FREE eBook as a thank-you.