What does wealth mean to you? For me, wealth is not necessarily about a number, but is rather about an emotional state. It means you have a mindset of abundance.
In today’s episode of the FLOURISH for Female Leaders podcast, I talk all about How To Be Wealthy.
Click the link below to learn the 3 components of financial satisfaction, how more professional responsibility at work actually results in more resources and the 6 ways you can create wealth so you can be more financially abundant in 2019.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Highlights of Today’s Episode
- 02:23 Wealth: Emotional State and Mindset of Abundance
- 02:48 Are you financially satisfied or dissatisfied?
- 04:24 Three Components of Financial Satisfaction
- 04:35 Component 1: Living and Covering Basic Needs
- 04:57 Component 2: Lifestyle and Moving Beyond the Basics
- 06:19 Component 3: Personal Growth to Achieve Self Mastery
- 07:23 What wealth means to you is what you value the most
- 08:50 Quiz: Determine Your Financial Situation/Wealth
- 09:05 I meet my monthly obligation.
- 09:19 I’m comfortable with my level of debt.
- 09:30 I’m comfortable with my retirement savings.
- 09:59 I’ve got some money set aside for a rainy day.
- 10:12 I have a reasonable amount of money to spend on the little extras in life.
- 10:51 I love the way I earn a living.
- 11:07 I feel like I’m on top of my finances.
- 11:48 Fearing Financial Success
- 13:35 6 Ways to Create More Wealth
Links and Resources in Today’s Episode:
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help me to tailor the content to specific areas and topics you want to hear more of.
LIKE THIS POST?
Sign up for my updates. Don’t leave without becoming a Lead + Live BetterTM Insider. I’ll send you a FREE eBook as a thank-you.