Here’s a simple, no-BS reality of being a leader: it’s easier to get more done if you have an effective team around you. Some days, you probably feel this way about your team. Other days, it feels like you need to guide them step-by-step through every task (sigh).
The goal of effective leadership, really, is to replace those latter days with those former days. Then you can truly be the big-picture, idea-driven, growth-minded leader you want to be — and worry less about the trains running in your department.
How do you unlock this potential in your people and move to a place where you can truly focus on strategy? In a word: coaching.
To learn more about the power of effective coaching attend my FREE 30-minute webinar on October 18th. For leaders, coaching is essential; it’s also a cornerstone of my leadership programs. During this free webinar, I’ll share my best practices on how to coach better and tell you more about the Lead + Live Better™ Intensive.
The webinar is called: 3 Step Coaching Formula for Non-Coaches
Register today to be a part of this LIVE online seminar (HERE)
What I’ll be covering on 10/18:
- why coaching is a more sophisticated, impactful style of leadership that leads to bigger payoffs
- 3 reasons you need to let your team think for themselves and find their own solutions
- a mini assessment to measure your coaching abilities and what you need to improve
- why your best people need coaching to accelerate their results (and why advice-giving is one of the worst things you can do)
- the secret to effective coaching conversations (and how this will ultimately replace the annual performance reviews)
- 7 of the most powerful coaching questions any leader can ask
- why if you think you're a great listener, you're probably not
- the inside scoop on my latest venture: Lisa’s Leadership Academy and the pilot for my online leadership program the Lead + Live Better™ Intensive
Interested? Register here.
Hope to guide you on the 18th. (If you can’t be there, that’s OK too. Make sure you register and you get the full replay e-mailed to you after it’s over.)
P.S. I’ve coached thousands of leaders since 1999 and I’m eager to share my secrets with you so you can accelerate your learning curve.
About Lisa Martin, PCC
I help high achievers – people like you – Lead + Live Better™. I support new and seasoned leaders to gain the clarity and confidence to work more effectively and have more impact. And I equip organizations with leadership development programs which cultivate amazing leaders at every level.
LIKE THIS POST?
Sign up for my updates. Don’t leave without becoming a Lead + Live BetterTM Insider. I’ll send you a FREE eBook as a thank-you.