It seems like the work is piling up, but the corresponding benefits are not. There are cries of economic stagnation from gurus. You’re doing 11 hours a day or more and you’re not seeing the end results you want. It’s becoming frustrating, right?
You’re frustrated because you’re a human being. Work is supposed to be about process, but we’re emotional people. We strip away discussions of psychology and anxiety from work, but we can’t do that anymore. We need to understand how our brains and our emotions influence our work — and how to make sure we’re the best person brain-wise and process-wise.
So how do we begin to do that?
I recently went to a conference in New York on the neuroscience side of leadership, and I learned so much that I decided to turn it into a webinar. It’s entitled 3 Ways To Accelerate Your Leadership Using The Latest In Brain Science. In reality we’re going to be discussing cool psychological and brain concepts that will help you learn and lead more effectively. You’ll feel really smart at the end. And you’ll have some actionable strategies to ensure you make next year meaningful, rewarding and results-oriented. I promise. It will be 12/7 (a Wednesday) at 10am Pacific.
Here’s what I’m covering:
- the 3 key NeuroLeadership principles and why you need to know them
- how to set-up your brain for success, particularly your Prefrontal Cortex
- what drains your brain and what fires it up so you can be in an optimal state to lead
- a mini assessment to determine if your brain is working for you or against you
- the secret to generating insight and why you can't really learn or lead effectively without it
- the most important thing you must start and stop doing to encourage insights
- why if you think you've got self-control you probably don't and how that impacts your ability to lead
- the inside scoop on what's happening with the pilot of my interactive, online program the Lead + Live Better™ Intensive and how you can participate in the 2017 program
You want to understand how to master your emotions at work, and turn that into excellent performance and leadership? Come on down!
Here’s the registration link.
About Lisa Martin, PCC
I help high achievers – people like you – Lead + Live Better™. I support new and seasoned leaders to gain the clarity and confidence to work more effectively and have more impact. And I equip organizations with leadership development programs that cultivate amazing leaders at every level.
LIKE THIS POST?
Sign up for my updates. Don’t leave without becoming a Lead + Live BetterTM Insider. I’ll send you a FREE eBook as a thank-you.